1. No matter how many times you’ve had it, if it’s offered take it, because it’ll never be quite the same again.
2. There is no remedy for sex, but more sex.
3. A man in the house is worth two in the street.
4. Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
5. Sex takes up the least amount of time and causes the most amount of trouble.
6. Virginity can be cured.
7. When a man’s wife learns to understand him, she usually stops listening to him.
8. It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
9. The law to win is pull it out with a blow job and the heart and mind follows.
10. There is no difference between a wise man and a fool when they fall in love.
11. Sex is dirty only if it’s done right and vice versa.
12. The best way to hold a man is in your arms.
13. When the lights are out, all women are beautiful.
14. Sex is hereditary. Your parents had it, so you too will have it.
15. Sow your grains on Saturday night — then on Sunday pray for crop failure.
16. The younger the better.
17. The game of love is never called off on account of darkness.
18. It was not the apple on the tree but the pair on the ground that caused the trouble in the garden.
19. Sex discriminates against the shy and the ugly.
20. In modern world before you find your handsome prince, you’ve got to kiss a lot of frogs.
21. There may be some things better than sex and some things worse than sex. But there is nothing exactly like it.
22. Love your neighbor, but don’t get caught.
23. Thou shalt not commit adultery…..unless in the mood.
24. Love is done hole heartedly.
25. If the effort that went in research on the female bosom had gone into our space program, we would now be running shop on the moon.
26. Love is a matter of chemistry; sex is a matter of physics.
27. Sex is a three-letter word which needs some old-fashioned four-letter words (love, dear, nice, good) to begin and some five letter words (honey, money) to keep it going.
28. You cannot produce a baby in one month by impregnating nine women.
29. Abstain from wine, women, and song; mostly song.
30. A woman never forgets the men she could have had; a man, the women he couldn’t.
31. What matters is not the length of the wand, but the magic in the stick.
32. It is better to be looked over than overlooked.
33. Never say no.
34. Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another.
35. A man can be happy with any woman as long as he doesn’t love her.
36. Beauty is skin deep; ugly goes right to the bone.
37. For a man love comes in spurts.
38. Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation; the other eight are unimportant.
39. Smile, it makes people wonder what you are thinking.
40. Don’t do it if you can’t keep it up.
|ALL POSTS||ASK THE DOCTOR|