TEEN TALK – FUN TALK
Define a teenager.
Dr. Ashok Koparday’s
TEN definitions of teenagers.
Scientific evidence is in favor of the fact that no one ought to blame teenagers for any misbehavior. Instead it is testosterone and the bunch of crooked hormones that should be blamed.
Teenage is the age at which children discover how wrong their parents are.
A teenager is neither a child, nor a grown up. Just thrown up.
Teenage is a state in the growth of homo sapiens when the young ones defend their
irresponsible erratic behavior and offend their grown up guardians.
Teenager with nose rings, baggy clothing and spiked hair to a friend:
“I don’t really like dressing this way, but it keeps my parents from dragging me everywhere they go.”
It is not what a teenager knows that worries his parents. It’s how he found out.
Teenage is an age when youngsters find friends outside home and villains inside home.
Teenage is the age when one feels they have inherited all the world’s wisdom.
Teenagers conveniently behave as a child and expect to be treated as a grown up.
Teenage: Outward manifestation of the inside surge of Testosterone.
Teenage: Time of sexual awakening.TO TOP OF THE POST”
Teenager: Name given to a type of headache, sometimes amounting to extreme distress, experienced by parents when their children start growing to become adults.
Other Teenager Definitions
A TEENAGER IS…
– A person who can’t remember to walk the dog but never forgets a phone number.
– A weight watcher who goes on a diet by giving up candy bars before breakfast.
– A youngster who receives her allowance on Monday, spends it on Tuesday, and borrows it from her best friend on Wednesday.
– Someone who can hear his favorite singer 3 blocks away but not his mother calling from the next room.TO TOP OF THE POST
– A whiz who can operate the latest computer without a lesson but can’t make a bed.
– A student who spends 12 minutes studying history and 12 hours studying for her driver’s license.
– A connoisseur of 2 kinds of fine music–loud and very loud.
– An enthusiast who has the energy to bike for miles but is usually too tired to dry the dishes.
– A young woman who loves the cat and tolerates the brother.
– A romantic who never falls in love more than once a week.
– A budding beauty who never smiles until her braces come off.
– A boy who can sleep till noon on any Saturday he suspects the lawn needs mowing.
– An original thinker who is positive that her mother was never a teenager.
TO TOP OF THE POST
|TOPICS A – to – Z||[−]|