What are the criteria for rating a movie as ‘Adults’?
How does censor board save our families from exposure to content that are not in taste, leaving often harmful hints on the impressionable minds of children?.
The criteria are:
- pervasive graphic sexuality and nudity,
- for nudity and erotic sexuality throughout
- strong and aberrant sexual content;
- sensuality, nudity
- for strong sexual content involving teens,
- a sex scene and
- strong sex-related dialogue,
- extensive use of extremely explicit sex-related dialogue
- violence and some drug content.